My group conducts research in hardware design for computing, communications and machine learning. We work at all levels, from algorithm, architecture to circuit design and emerging substrates. We are actively building hardware prototypes, IC chips, FPGAs, and embedded systems, to test new concepts. Our current research projects include:
- Accelerators for machine learning workloads
- Digital signal processors for wireless and wireline communications
- Modular and reconfigurable hardware system design
- Heterogeneous system integration and I/O interfaces
- Memory-compute integration and computing in nano devices
We acknowledge the funding of our research projects by DARPA, NSF, SRC, Intel, Meta, and our past sponsors: ONR, NASA, Silicon Labs, Toyota Research Institute, Applied Materials, Ford, GM, and Broadcom Foundation.